Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wheat Road Golf Shop, Vineland NJ

Wheat Road Golf Shop
2142 East Wheat Road
Vineland, NJ 08361
Phone: 800-273-0433
Website: www.wheatroadgolf.com
Owned & Operated by Richard Fiocchi

I decided to purge my garage of all my extra clubs and current driver. Having sold everything and in need of a new driver, I headed over to Wheat Road Golf Shop. While I was hitting balls on the range with a few different drivers, the on site golf pro Jeff, helped me with my driver selection and changed my grip at the same time. Within a few minutes he had me hitting the ball farther and straighter. Just that little bit of change in my grip by Jeff helped my fade, I still fade the ball but not nearly as much.

If you’re in the South Jersey area or buy golf equipment over the web, you should check out their golf store. I buy a lot of my equipment there since they are a small family owned golf shop competing with the big boys, with great prices. Everyone working there is friendly and helpful, they have tons of equipment and accessories packed into this little shop. They also provide lessons, driving range with mats or grass, practice green, sand trap area, and a par three course, nice little golf facility, check it out!

For all your local golf information, check out www.twooverpar.com!

2 comments:

Gamola Golf Shop said...

Gamola Golf Shop are an online supplier of golf accessories by brands such as Lamkin, Callaway & Odyssey. Order online or call today to order your new golf equipment. You can find here golf tees, golf headcovers,golf shoes, golf putters and golf accessories. You can visit @ http://www.gamolagolf.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing about this information. That's nice and interesting, I like it.skycaddie golf are online shop.